Two Castles In One Day
Book now your 1-day adventure in Transylvania! Tales, old whispering and a mesmerizing journey to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and the beautiful city of Brasov.
Please note that for your personal comfort, visit to the Peles Castle may be cancelled due to heavy traffic on DN1 road. In this case, you will be driven on another route to Brasov and Bran Castle.
Enjoy a premium experience in Transylvania! Discovering Dracula's Castle, the medieval city of Brasov, and the summer residence of the Romanian Royal Family. Choose our modern vehicles (2020-2022 models) and friendly guides.
After a 2-hour drive from Bucharest, we arrive at Peles Castle. The air is different than in the city and the castle unfolds before your eyes when walking near its surroundings. The castle was built by the first King of Romania, Carol the 1st, and the architecture features an elegant Neo-Renaissance style. By the time it was finished, Peles Castles has been one of the most beautiful royal summer residences in Europe. Its exterior is guarded by splendid stone sculptures, gardens, and fountains. Inside, there are impressive wood-furniture decorations, paintings, and sculptures.
We want to see Dracula's castle, they say! This medieval fortress attracts many people, who, inspired by the famous novel, want to hear stories about the well-known Count, so meticulously described by Bram Stoker, in the book Dracula. Unveil the truth behind the legend and discover this unique fortification system at the Transylvanian border.
Probably the most beautiful city in Romania, Brasov is a unique medieval destination, with a lot of energy, lots to do, and close proximity to nature. Get started in Council Square, where you can admire the colorfully painted houses. Then head to the Black Church, the largest Gothic church in SE Europe. Just a few streets away, you will find Rope Street, one of the narrowest in Europe.
- Discover the history of Romania's Royal Family Peles Castle
- Unveil the truth behind Dracula's legend at Bran fortress
- Take a walking tour through Brasov Old City centre
- The duration of the tour is approx. 12 hours
- Private tour
- Transportation by premium-class vehicle/SUV or minivan, 2020 - 2022 models
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bucharest
- Certified English-speaker guide
- Entrance fees (approx. 20 euro)
- Other personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs, etc.)
- Medium amount of walking/stairs-climbing is required
- Tour is not available on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Departure time - 07:00am or 07:30am
- 1 person - 280 euro
- 2 persons - 145 euro/person
- 3 persons - 135 euro/person
- 4-5 persons - 125 euro/person
- 6-7 persons - 115 euro/person
- Booking this tour requires a 50% non-refundable deposit at the moment of booking
- Payment in cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) at the beginning of the tour
- The below starting price is applicable for groups of a minimum of 8 persons
From 90 euro per person, all taxes included