Two Castles In One Day
Book now your 1-day adventure in Transylvania! Tales, old whispering and a mesmerizing journey to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and the beautiful city of Brasov.
Please note that for your personal comfort, visit to the Peles Castle may be cancelled due to heavy traffic on DN1 road. In this case, you will be driven on another route to Brasov and Bran Castle.
After a 2-hours driving from Bucharest, we arrive at Peles Castle. The air is different than in the city and the castle unfolds before your eyes, when walking near its surroundings. It was built by the first King of Romania, Carol the 1st and the architecture features elegant Neo-Renaissance style combined with Gothic and Baroque, Saxon and Swiss alpine influences. By the time it was finished, Peles Castles has been one of the most beautiful royal summer residences in Europe. Its exterior is guarded by splendid stone sculptures, gardens and fountains. Inside, there are impressive wood-furniture decorations, paintings and sculptures.
We want to see Dracula's castle, they say! This medieval fortress attracts a lot of people, who, inspired by the famous novel, want to hear stories about the well-known Count, so meticulously described by Bram Stoker, in the book Dracula. Unveil the truth behind the legend and discover this unique fortification system at the Transylvanian border.
Probably the most beautiful city in Romania, Brasov is an impressive medieval destination, with a lot of energy, lots to do and a close proximity to nature. Get started in the Council Square, where you can admire the colorfully painted houses. Then head to the Black Church, the largest Gothic church in SE Europe. Just a few streets away, you will find Rope Street, one of the narrowest in Europe.
- Peles Castle, summer residence of Romania’s Royal Family
- Brasov, one of the most impressive medieval cities of Romania
- The mysterious Bran Castle and the unfolding of Count Dracula’s legend
- Private tour
- Transportation by premium-class vehicle / SUV or minivan, 2018-2020 models
- Certified English-speaker guide
- Pick-up and return at your hotel in Bucharest
- Entrance fees (30 lei at Peles and 40 lei at Bran)
- Photo/video taxes
- Tour is not available on Mondays
- 1 person - 240 euro
- 2 persons - 120 euro / person
- 3 persons - 95 euro / person
- 4-5 persons - 90 euro / person
- 6-7 persons - 85 euro / person
- Children below 10 years old receive 50% discount
- Payment in cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) at the beginning of the tour
- The below starting price is applicable for minimum 6 persons