Danube Delta Experience
Embark on a spectacular journey through Europe's youngest land. Sail on the remote water canals of Danube's Delta and enjoy breath-taking landscapes. Admire countless bird species and the untouched nature during a 2-days trip from Bucharest.
Journey will start in Bucharest, early in the morning, when your personal guide will pick you up from the hotel. You will then head towards the ancient city of Constanta, on the "Sun Highway", crossing the famous bridge over Danube river, built by Gen. Anghel Saligny. When it was inaugurated, in 1895, it was the longest bridge in Europe and the 3rd longest in the world.
First stop will be in Constanta, probably the oldest city in Romania, built by the Greek merchants 700 B.C. Here we will take a tour of the old part of the city, admiring the Great Mosque and the large Roman mosaic. Your guide will tell you more about the history of the city and the beautiful New-Romanian architectural style. You cannot leave Constanta without a visit to the touristic harbor, enjoying a coffee or a cold beer at one of the many local terraces.
In the second part of the day, you will drive through the old region of Dobrogea, enjoying beautiful hills-landscape. There are actually very old mountains, eroded by precipitation and the passing of time.
We will leave the car and embark on our private boat, which will take us to the hotel, located in the heart of the Danube Delta. On the way,
you can admire the countless bird species and the wilderness of the area. In the evening you can enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel, where you can taste the fresh local fish and the try some Romanian wine.
Breakfast will be served at the hotel, with a nice view over the Danube Delta's water canal.
After breakfast, we will check out and embark the boat for a 3-hours trip through the Delta. You will have the chance to take beautiful pictures, to admire the landscape and to learn more about the Delta.
Before getting back to the car, we will stop at one of the local restaurants (called Cherhana) for a delicious lunch, where you can try some traditional dishes.
The road back to Bucharest will take us approx. 4 hours, so you can make yourself comfortable and enjoy the sunny fields of Romania.
- City tour of the ancient city of Constanta
- Visit of the tourist harbor
- Boat transfer to a 4-star hotel in the heart of the Danube Delta
- 3-hours tour by private boat, through the narrow canals of the Danube Delta
- Bird watching in the Danube Delta
- Private tour
- Transportation by premium class vehicle/SUV or minivan, 2019-2020 models
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel / airport in Bucharest
- Boat transfer to and from the hotel (approx. 1h per way)
- 3 hours tour of the Danube Delta, by private boat
- 1 night accommodation in 4-stars hotel, in double room
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner
- Photo/video taxes
- Other personal expenses (e.g. Minibar, massage, room service, etc.)
- Tour is available all year-around
- 1 person - 850 euro
- 2 persons - 480 euro / person
- 3 persons - 430 euro / person
- 4-5 persons - 380 euro / person
- 6-7 persons - 330 euro / person
- Children below 10 years old receive 50% discount
- Booking this tour requires 50% deposit, non-refundable, at the moment of booking
- Payment in cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) at the beginning of the tour
- For single supplement, please contact us
- The below starting price is applicable for minimum 6 persons