Bucharest Express Tour
This tour will take you through Bucharest's most iconic places, making sure you capture the authentic vibe of the city. Find all the stories and don't miss any scenery in a just 4 hours Bucharest sightseeing tour!
Your Bucharest Sightseeing tour will start with a short walking of the Revolution Square. It is for many the most important area of the city, not only for being the place where we gain back our freedom, but it also has many symbols reminding us about our history: Royal Palace, Romanian Athenaeum, King Carol 1st statue.
Continuing our journey with a driving trip around the Parliament Palace, the second largest building in the world, and the newly build Orthodox Cathedral, a project very much criticized by the Romanian people.
We will then climb the Patriarchy Hill, where you can admire the beautiful architecture of the former Palace of Parliament. Right near is the Patriarch’s Palace and the Patriarchy Cathedral. As you can notice numerous buildings are related to religion and during the tour you will also find out why.
Discover how Bucharest was transformed, starting with the 15th century, from a small village into country capital. Take a walk on the cobbled stone streets of the old city center and find our how Vlad the Impaler played an important role in this process of development.
Heading back to the center of the city, we find ourselves passing by Universitatii Square, which marks the memory of the latest tragic episode in Romania's history - The 1989 Revolution.
We continue our tour with Romana Square, most popular students meeting place, up until L'Arc De Thriomphe, built in the same style with the one in Paris.
We now close our tour with a sightseeing on Mogosoaia Bridge, now called Calea Victoriei. During 18th and 19th century it was the main street in Bucharest, an area were every rich family in Romania would dream to own a property.
Clock is ticking for the end of the tour! Hotel drop off.
- Sightseeing tour on Bucharest most important boulevards and squares
- A walk through the Revolution Square, the place where Romanians regained their freedom
- The impressive Parliament Palace, the heaviest building in the world
- Short walk on the Patriarchy Hill, head of Romanian Orthodox Church
- A bite of the Old City center, with its 6th centuries of history
- Private tour
- Transportation by premium-class vehicle/SUV or minivan / 2018-2020 models
- Certified English-speaker guide
- Walking tour through Revolution Square and Old City Center
- Sightseeing tour through Bucharest's most important places
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bucharest
- Photo/video taxes
- 1 person - 130 euro
- 2 persons - 70 euro / person
- 3 persons - 65 euro / person
- 4-5 persons - 60 euro / person
- 6-7 persons - 55 euro / person
- Children below 10 years old receive 50% discount
- Payment in cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) at the beginning of the tour
- The below starting price is applicable for a minimum of 6 persons